The IP PBX System is a web based configuration that needs to construct interface for installation and maintenance. This system makes use of advanced version of intranet. This is used in telephone switching system in the company for transmission of various sizes of data. The software has been especially designed for installation of many independent virtual VoIP servers in the same box and it maximizes the use of infrastructure. The whole setup and configuration of the IP PBX system is done with the advanced VoIP packages of IPPBX providers that are low in cost and it also offers flexibility to add some new functionalities.
- Key features of the IP PBX system:
- The system does not restrain any kind of motion of communication according to location.
- The system is efficient enough to send integrated communication with streamline of information delivery.
- The system can be used easily by reading its guide.
- It offers flawless communication for channelizing voice, video, data, fax, etc at the lowest possible cost. The cost of operation of the system is low.
- The system allows employees, co – workers, suppliers and clients to have direct communication.
- The amount of investment for the IP PBX system is low compared to the other traditional solutions.
- Difference between the PBX communication and traditional system:
The main difference between the PBX communication and other traditional system is that the IP PBX business represents unified communication but the traditional solution is replicated by video conferencing device from computer separately for transmission of data. PBX communication is any day better than the traditional system.
- Main advantages of VoIP PBX system:
All the advantages of VoIP package is highlighted by all the IPPBX providers. The business IP Phone can be installed and maintained without any difficulty. The system is operated on basis of web configuration interface. PBX solution is software based and it can less cost for setup in comparison to the hardware base PBX or PABX. There is a greater flexibility to the users to select between the SIP based hardware phone instead of getting locked with the vendor.